5.03.2009

Toybox: Recession Proof*

*Okay, so this does require you paying your utility bills...

I'm quite aware that we are in fact in a recession and money is tight.  In light of that I have posted some thrifty ways to dress-up but not to get off...  my bad.  The last few accouterments that I suggested you all acquire were pretty prices so this week's recommendation is free 99!

So what is it already... The Faucet (TADA!)

I know this is not news for some but I've learned not to take it for granted that everyone had explored as much as I have.  I am positive someone out there is completely baffled by my suggestion and for them I will give some simple step-by-step instructions.
  1. Clean your bathtub, i.e., ready the tub as though you were going to take a bath.
  2. Turn on the water so that it's warm (but not so warm as to be uncomfortable on sensitive areas) and leave it running
  3. Sit in the tub and lie on your back (for those ladies out their w/ perms, put on a shower cap keep your head up like you're doing crunches... no pain no gain!)
  4. Slide down so that your tush is flush against the front of the tub
  5. Spread 'em
  6. Reposition until the water is rushing over all the right places
  7. Lie back and enjoy!
Simple enough right?  If you want to mix it up you can play with the water pressure and temperature see what rocks your boat.

Oh, and those of you w/o tubs (don't you hate only having a shower)... you'll need to invest in a shower messager.  Any Waterpik with a "fast massaging pulse" setting will do.  You can get one on Amazon.com for about $24.

Mondays generally suck, so when you get home, run yourself a long bath or take a few minutes for yourself in the shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment