5.04.2009

Dress-up: Just For Men

The naked man...

I realize that I have been neglecting my male readers in the dress-up department.  I've never been a huge fan of men in costumes.  I just like men fitted in finely tailored luxury clothing (though don't get me wrong... a beater and some sweats, or better yet, just a pair of sweats can be quite tasty).  Again I recognize that we are in a recession, so for the men out there on a budget,  I give you The Naked Man:

This "outfit" is best explained by Mitch from How I Met Your Mother -- "It's called 'The Naked Man'... You're on a first date and you've had a few drinks. You make an excuse to go up to the girl's apartment. Then, once she leaves the room, you strip down naked and wait. When she comes back, she laughs. She's so charmed by your confidence and bravado -- she sleeps with you."

According to Mitch it works two out of every three times.  Use it wisely!



2 comments:

  1. If a dude did that to me and we were just dating... oh yea, he would come out missing something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. wow. i was a cynic but now i think i'm going to try this. lol

    ReplyDelete