4.07.2009

Dress-up: Cute Toes


It's Spring Time!

As the weather gets warmer, hemlines will go up and toes will come out.  That means it's time to up your foot game.  I'm sure I don't have to lecture on the importance of pedicures but I do want to take a moment to talk about polish...

Dressing up sexy isn't just about lace and frills... the devil is in the details.  Personally I'm not a huge nail polish fan.  I usually just keep my nails neat and trimmed, with a clear coat.  Feet on the other hand are a whole nother issue.  Bad feet and even a bad choice of polish color can be quite a turn off for men.  My suggestion for women is to keep it bright and bubblegummy.

I know fashion tells us that nudes, deep dark blue/blacks and metallics are in, but honestly... none of these are sexy on feet.  As trivial as it is, just ask a few men.  Most seem to have strong opinions on the subject.  My suggest for Spring is to choose something from the new Sephora Digital Diva collection  (retail price $9).  The colors are formulated by OPI so you get quality color and coverage for a fraction of the price or regular OPI lacquer.

sidenote: Do NOT buy the yellow.  I know I said pick one from the collection but really... you know that's NOT what I meant!

No comments:

Post a Comment