4.14.2009

Dress-up: Budget Bustier


Step aside Targét!


So this week I was out taking the bargain bin tour with my auntie.  She was shopping for an upcoming vaca and needed to pick a few things.  We stopped through Target, Wal-Mart and the Big K (yes, we did it all honey!).  While traipsing through Wal-Mart I was completely caught of guard when I discovered not only bustiers, but garter stockings and entire naughty lingerie sets in the sleepwear section.  WHO KNEW!?!?  Not me!

The image to the right is not just a place holder.  This is an actual lingerie set that is available on the racks at your neighborhood Wal-mart for the low price (looooowwww prices!!!)  of $15!  The devil is a liar and apparently so is Victoria!  For those who say they can't afford to buy frilly things and play dress up, you no longer have an excuse.

Stop bullshitting and pick up some censored baby makin' music and a corset or two the next time you're stocking up on toilet paper.

1 comment: