10.15.2009

Freaky Friday: Cuddle Buddy?

Blame it on the Fahrvergnügen...

I always thought that the Japanese had the market cornered when it came to robots and weird sex toys, but it appears I was mistaken. Have you ever seen those pillows that are shaped like a person? Well Stefan Ulrich, a German Designer has taken that concept to a-whole-nother-level... a level that I am personally uncomfortable with.

He has conceptualized what he calls the Funktionide. He describes it on his website as "an autarkic amorph object whose intention is to provide the user with a atmosphere of presence thus counteracting the feeling of loneliness"...

... yeah I didn't know what that meant either. Good thing he had a video to explain. Or maybe it's not such a good thing. You tell me: (Yes, this IS safe for work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment