2.15.2010

Toybox: Sex in the Shower

112 said it best:
"we can do it in the shower..."

You can have all types of fun in a shower
(just ask 50) but why not kick it up a notch with some fun products from Sex in the Shower.

Their Single & Dual Locking Suction Handles and Single Locking Foot Rests help provide the leverage you need to maximize your underwater performance. This company has a little something for everyone and offers a selection of vibrating sponges, soaps and waterproof toys that you can throw in the mix. They even have a deck of position cards to help inspire your shower room romps. One item I think I'll be adding to my shopping list are the Velcro Suction Handcuffs. ::puts bones back in closet::

The handles and foot rests range in price from $12.95-$19.99 making them a very affordable option. The cuffs will cost you a few extra bucks retailing at $30.

**SEX SAFETY NOTE: Water is the anti-lubricant. It can morph Billie Ocean into Sahara Jones. When picking up your toys be sure to grab a bottle of silicone based lube (water based will get watered down in the shower... DUH). It'll keep you in the groove and out of the ER (yeah, ER... dry strokin=friction burns #epicfail)

4 comments:

  1. Shit!! In a recession like this I should have come up with something like this...DAMN!!

    My biggest fear is shower sex because of leverage and possible slipping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BBW ... yeah, you never want to have to have the EMT's come get you out the shower lol.

    QUICK TIP: For those looking to do some shower stroking at the telly, see if you can request a room w/ a wheelchair accessible shower. They usually have a handles built in and a seat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are definitely a must buy! I think I will be adding this to my Um.. yeah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post just made my life. I need these imejitly. LOL

    ReplyDelete